The Hunt Continues on Hoopers Island and I get a Weiner.The Hunt Continues on Hoopers Island and I get a Weiner. Lots of verifications today. Below is my BEST one.
1. That he was recruited and forced to join the Navy and then go to BUD/S. If he refused he would go to jail.
2. He had to be married to a female in the Middle East who was related to a rich man/family who were connected. He worked for the family company for the year of his marriage to the female. When his assignment was completed his 'wife' was 'raped' but made to look like she was cheating and they got a divorce.
3. Another time he was caught and tortured for a year. Then released and he had to live on his own for 6 months before he could contact or come back to the US.
4. If he was ever caught by the police, i.e. bar fight, all he needed to do was tell the police officers to call a certain number and he gave them a certain code and he would be released from the polices custody.
5. That he was in SEAL Team Six.
6. Due to a covert assignment, the SEAL team went into a country that the US has a peace treaty with, and during that time he was shot. Due to being shot by the enemy he had pain on his left leg (I believe), and he could not have a full surgery to fix the injury he was given pain medications. He left the SEAL team and military around 2013, and had the surgery 2014/ and early 2015.7. Due to his connections in the SEAL, he is able to work as an executive position for KB Homes.
Many thanks for the Support...